Sunday, January 22, 2006

Kerry Rocks!!



So says Maxx. Congrats to Kerry for getting under the RNC's skin. What a bunch of whiny ass titty babies.

Update: I'm referring to this quote from Kerry on this morning's This Week.
KERRY: You know, Osama bin Laden is going to die of kidney failure before he’s killed by Karl Rove and his crowd. And all he does is divide America over this issue and exploit it. And what he’s trying to pretend is somehow Democrats don’t want to eavesdrop appropriately to protect the country. That’s a lie.

That's the kick ass type of language I want to hear. Everyday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! Cute kitty.... c'mere.... scratchy scratchy, behind them lil' ears...

Very nice blog four legs! As is my policy with my fellow Eschatonians you have been blogrolled.

Also because that kitty is just so damn cute!

C'mere plushy wushy...

four legs good said...

Thanks hisstorymn.

oldwhitelady said...

Maxx looks like a mountain lion. What a beauty!

four legs good said...

Can Mr. Plushy come and stay with me for awhile? I promise Arthur won't eat him.


Sure, I keep meaning to blogroll you and I keep forgetting.

Forgive me. I'm not worthy!! (you get full credit for the Mr. Plushy nickname)