Monday, April 03, 2006

Buh bye bugman!!


There is not a prison sentence long enough to make him pay for all the damage he's done to the country.

TIME has more. Exclusive: Tom DeLay Says He Will Give Up His Seat.

Good riddance to toxic rubbish.

Update: 12:57 am.

This quote from the article has been bothering me all night:
"I said a little prayer before I actually did the fingerprint thing, and the picture," he said. "My prayer was basically: 'Let people see Christ through me. And let me smile.'

Right.

Because there's nothing like a corrupt, paunchy, ugly as dog-shit-set-on-fire freakazoid congressman to make ya see Christ, eh?

No wonder I'm an atheist.

4 comments:

flory said...

I almost afraid to jinx everything....but things are lookin' up, aren't they?

four legs good said...

A little bit.

flory said...

You really can't leave the bugman at the top of the front page.

Please replace with Plushy -- soonest!!!

four legs good said...

Oh, okay. I just got home. Cut me some slack.