Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Evil Ratfucker

I'd like to link to the original, but it's slashdotted. So here's a link to Atrios' post on the odious Karl Rove.
Karl Rove Taking Bullets?


Never one to let the facts or delicious irony stand in the way of a vicious political smear, today Karl Rove took a swipe at war heros Sen. John Kerry and Rep. John Murtha, stating, "They may be with you for the first few bullets but they won't be there for the last tough battles." Rove, of course, never served in battle, dodging the draft for nearly three years of the Vietnam War. He's in good company, though-- the Vice President received five deferments from going into battle himself.


"Unfortunately for the American military, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and their merry band of draft-dodgers won't be with you for the first few bullets, the last tough battles, or anywhere along the way," said Christy Setzer, Communications Director, Senate Majority Project.

Perhaps Karl would like to tell america's war veterans what it feels like to actually go to battle? Oh wait, he can't, can he? He is the most despicable man on the face of this earth. Truly.

And I'm with Eli on the "non-indictment" issue. In spite of Jane's postmortem of the day's events, I'm disgusted. Rove helping to get rid of Cheney? Somehow that only seems like it will help the republican establishment.

I know some high level republican operatives here in Austin. They all know Karl Rove really, really well. To a man, they hate him. As one of them told me, "He's brilliant, but he's the most evil, amoral motherfucker I've ever met in my life." The bastard has made a career out of lying, and has been richly rewarded for it.

I will never be satisfied until that evil, fat fuck gets everything that's coming to him.

3 comments:

Eli said...

I will never be satisfied until that evil, fat fuck gets everything that's coming to him.

As a special compensatory bonus, I would like to see the look on his face the moment he realizes that that is coming to pass.

four legs good said...

Yeah, me too.

I really hate that motherfucker. Hate him.

flory said...

"Unfortunately for the American military, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and their merry band of draft-dodgers won't be with you for the first few bullets, the last tough battles, or anywhere along the way," said Christy Setzer, Communications Director, Senate Majority Project.

This just warms my heart. When was the last time -- for that matter, when was the first time? -- you heard a Dem say something that pointed about the chickenhawk Republicans?

I think our elected minority party has finally figured out that bringing the plastic knife to the gunbattle is a good way to get dead.