Friday, June 16, 2006

Oh, my. Jack "motherfucking" BURKMAN!!!


Via Atrios who links to Wonkette, we learn that Jack Burkman is a slime sucking pig.
It’s getting so that a couple nice young girls can’t drive up to DC for the Pride parade without getting openly propositioned by Republican Strategists who give them their real names and business cards these days. Take, for example, the MySpace blog of one such lady, whose sordid tale is reprinted (as a warning to the well-endowed) below:
The initial proposition:

afterward, we got a snazzy hotel room at the mayflower downtown. on the way over there, this really hot business man in a pinstriped suit walked past me, said hello, and doubled back. he asked me my name and introduced himself (jack burkman, government relations strategies), asked where i went to school, etc, gave me his card, and asked me to call him. i later texted him and never could get rid of him again. he thought he talked to me on the phone several times, but he never did. i always made kat or kristin be me. he told kristin about how he really enjoyed my outfit (TITS GALORE) and that i was beautiful, etc. by the end of the night (5 am or so), he was offering to pay for our room and give us a thousand dollars if two of us would fuck him. oh, jack burkman. his card is my DC souvenir.

Is this a surprise? why, no!! Jack Burkman is the odious, putrescent, smirking piece of crap who made the charge on Scarborough that the 9/11 widows hired literary agents within 48 hours of their husband's deaths. (see Media Matters story). Not surprisingly, he's a close friend and defender of Ann Coulter. Dead, rotting carrion eating birds of a feather decompose together, I suppose.

The young lady in question got curious and googled Burkman. What. An. Idiot. He gave her his real name and business card. Republican strategists, too stupid to live.

One thing does shock me.... this girl thought Burkman was "hot"??? Quelle horreur!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!