Monday, July 09, 2007

Dogs Against Romney!!



Join the pack!! Dogs Against Romney
Hi, I'm Rusty. My owner helped me start this blog after I found out Mitt Romney abuses his dogs. I never thought anybody would really look at my site, but I was wrong! Here's a list of just a few of the blogs that have linked to Dogs Against Romney so far.

Please leave a comment when you vist and let me know if you are going to link to my blog. I'll list you here!

Thanks for all your support!

Rusty
Of course there are only occasional dogs at Plushlife, but teh kittenzzz are appalled at ANY car riding related program activities, so they're down with Rusty.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

four legs good said...

Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Did I not mention that the Feral Burros, several rottweilers, and a bunch of the other guys rented limos to go to Romney's 'appearances' and express their unhappiness? Arthur's negotiating for face to face meetings.

/GWPDA

four legs good said...

You did.

I think it's an excellent idea, though I don't approve of them inviting the girls on their road trip.

They're still too little for that sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

Gurlz should be in Summer School!

/GWPDA

Anonymous said...

Gurlz should be in Summer School!

/GWPDA


Summer break!

Arthur said.

/flory

Anonymous said...

Lovely if people showed up at Romney's appearances dressed in doggy costumes.

Wasn't it a yellow lab tied atop the Romney "family" station wagon.

In a decent family, the dog rides with the kids.