Monday, September 11, 2006

Even more a hero

Keith Olbermann gave a blistering editorial blasting Bush for his incompetence, mendacity and shamelessness tonight. The entire special comment is up on his Web blog on MSNBC, This hole in the ground:

...
When those who dissent are told time and time again -- as we will be, if not tonight by the President, then tomorrow by his portable public chorus -- that he is preserving our freedom, but that if we use any of it, we are somehow un-American...When we are scolded, that if we merely question, we have "forgotten the lessons of 9/11"... look into this empty space behind me and the bi-partisanship upon which this administration also did not build, and tell me:

Who has left this hole in the ground?

We have not forgotten, Mr. President.

You have.

May this country forgive you.

Let me just say that I never will. I will not forgive him or his administration for their incompetence nor will I forgive him for the terrible damage he has done to this country since 9/11.

There is no hell hot enough for him.

2 comments:

flory said...

Keith Olbermann deserves an Emmy for that speech. Plus a Nobel Prize....and I would say Medal of Freedom, but that's no longer worth the nickel its plated in....

four legs good said...

It's sad that he's the only broadcaster with the balls to do it.