Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Shut up Ratzi



I invite Pope Palpatine to reach out and grab a clue while he's stretching there.

Pope says Science too narrow to explain creation.
The Pope also says the Darwinist theory of evolution is not completely provable because mutations over hundreds of thousands of years cannot be reproduced in a laboratory.
Well, alrighty then. What part of the phrase "random mutation" does he not understand? Of course it's not replicable in a laboratory.

And where, pray tell, did Pope Palpatine do his training in evolutionary biology, hmmmm? Yeah, I thought so. I'm a bit tired of religious freaks spouting off about science. He should go back to bugging heretics and leave everyone else alone.

6 comments:

zoe said...

Palpatine...very very good. Perfect. You are on a roll today

four legs good said...

I'm sure I'll shock some fairly new plushyites who are used to me just posting kitty pictures.

I actually do write. Hopefully my schedule will improve enough that I'll be able to go back to blogging on political matters on a regular basis. (and of course with kitten pictures.)

zoe said...

BTW - I appeciate your blogging on political matters as much as I do Maddie. You gave me that "AHA" moment today with your post about IMUS. I love this sort of experience on the blogs. (Ihave had a few ohshit moments when reading Marcy Wheeler and TPM this week - meaning -- this is worse than I thought) So thank you for the political moments, as I said, you were on a roll today and it was great....

zoe said...

Palpatine was perfect, IMHO. The dark force, face forward for the Universe

zoe said...

PSS BTW Pope Palpatine: NOTICE:

The FORCE IS NOT with you

Anonymous said...

Ratzinger trained as a theologian, knowledgeable on the angels/head of pin controversy and wiley in jesuitical argument.

From there he got into administration and was deft in hiding child molesting priests.

He has a medieval mindset. That sort doesn't "bug heretics." He'd burn them at the stake if he could.

Ratzinger is a soul mate to the likes of Falwell and Pat Robertson, though he dresses better. They too would like to immolate those who dare to disagree.