Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Things Maddie and I don't care about... Anna Nicole Smith's baby, Imus, "faith and values," St. McCain's goiter, what chimpy thinks about the war, and what bush's crazy base thinks about anything.

"Halloooooooo!! Let's play fetch!"

"Can we stop talking about Imus and ANS now? "

I dunno. She looks kind of annoyed to me.

Update: Let me add that yes, I'm glad that MSNBC dropped his show. And I wish people wouldn't say nasty, racist, mean things about women. Ever.

5 comments:

Plum Pudding said...

she's got things in her nose...clean it!

zoe said...

she looks kinda sleepy in the bottom picture....pp: her nose? her nose?

four legs good said...

It's kitty litter.

I have to wait until she naps before she'll let me clean it.

Caminante said...

"Things Maddie and I don't care about... Anna Nicole Smith's baby" Ditto.

Actually, I am more interested in the snowstorm we are going to have tomorrow (5-8 inches) and then the possible nor'easter which could give us 20 inches Sunday if everything lines up right.

flory said...

She's got her 'irritated aristocrat' look down pat, doesn't she?