Friday, April 06, 2007

Well, d'uh.

Posted without comment in order to keep my head from exploding.

Hussein's Prewar Ties To Al-Qaeda Discounted

Oh, I can't help myself. You stupid fuckers, I could (and did) have told you that. I guess I should be happy that the WAPO is printing this story in part to refute Cheney's ridiculous assertions on Limpball's show yesterday, such as:
The report's release came on the same day that Vice President Cheney, appearing on Rush Limbaugh's radio program, repeated his allegation that al-Qaeda was operating inside Iraq "before we ever launched" the war, under the direction of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the terrorist killed last June.

"This is al-Qaeda operating in Iraq," Cheney told Limbaugh's listeners about Zarqawi, who he said had "led the charge for Iraq." Cheney cited the alleged history to illustrate his argument that withdrawing U.S. forces from Iraq would "play right into the hands of al-Qaeda."
But since the WAPO led the charge in pre-war hysterical reporting, I'm not letting them off the hook.

They can kiss my centaur ass.

4 comments:

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I love it when the Centaur tells it like it is!

Anonymous said...

What does it take to certify that Cheney is insane?

Either insane, or his heart problems have decreased circulation to his brain, making him incapable of rational judgement.

Leaving his evil intent aside, his judgement is so perverted as to make him an obvious basket case.

four legs good said...

I think there's really something wrong with him.

Caminante said...

But we'd have to impeach both of them. Just doing the presdint won't help.