Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am all colors of the rainbow

photo: Izzet Keribar

Some too-stupid-to-live fool in comments at Eschaton said something that really bothered me yesterday. I quote:
"This is a period of dramatic racial transformation of our species and that fact should be discussed more openly.

Your agenda disdains any such discussion, however."

Uh, WTF? I guess the troll meant that icky people were interbreeding with scary brown people and diluting the white man's magnificence.

So okay, let's talk about it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the genes that are responsible for things like skin color, eye shape, etc. make up a really teensy-tiny part of our genetic code. We're all one species.

So, in honor of stupid trolls everywhere, I shall proclaim my fondest wish... that everyone in the world should interbreed like crazy and turn us all a lovely cafe au lait.

And I, four legs good, resolve to be a different nationality and color every single day!!

So for today, I am...... ummmmm.... Japanese!! excellent! Who knows what I'll be tomorrow?


(really, the stupid things wingers worry about)

1 comment:

geor3ge said...

This is a period of dramatic racial transformation of our species and that fact should be discussed more openly.

Your guess is probably spot on, but I find it so ridiculous and incoherent it's not worth the bother to try.