Monday, July 10, 2006

Shocked and crushed

Oh, woe is me! My hero, the god of snark, James Wolcott has wounded me to the core. Pure Listening Pleasure:
Via Crooks and Liars (bless them, bless them), take a listen as Adam Carolla lays down the radio law to Ann Coulter: "Listen, you bitch, don't call in an hour and a half late and tell me you're 'tight on time.'"

I of course gallantly disapprove of the 'b' word being used against so gentle a centaur as Coulter. But it's hard to quarrel with Carolla's parting shot: "Just take your crappy book and pitch it to your cable outlets."

A gentle centaur? centaur? is that what James thinks of us? As funny as the linked clip was, I find my self unable to staunch my tears. Manimalphobia is still alive and well.

Sob. One hopes that Mr. Plushy will be able to comfort me.

And hey!! what's with withholding the kitten photos? We know you have a 4 month old kitten in that apartment!!! WE WANT PICTURES!!

3 comments:

flory said...

I was rather appalled at the comparison, meself. God knows centaurs are better looking than Annthrax. More civilized. And have better pedicures.

Anonymous said...

forgive James, have you heard what he's said about weasels?

ThePoliticalCat said...

Really!! How COULD he? Perhaps that's why Mr. Plushy graced you with a double whammy of lapage and napage? I'll bet after an euphoric double-dose of plush, you're all comforted and what.

But I totally agree. I want pix of that ocikitten too.