Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Busy Day

A very, very busy day for me, but rest assured, Mr. Plushy seems to be on the mend. In the meantime, go read Billmon, he has all the scoop on the Israel/Lebanon clusterfuck.

It appears to me that the Israelis have simply lost their minds. My suggestion to them is that they quit listening to Cowboy George and Biggus Dickus. They don't know what the fuck they'e doing. And now, it appears the Israelis don't either. And the entire arab world knows it.

Get a grip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does any one understand how the Israelis were suckered into the fantasies of American neocons?

How did the Project for a New American Century seduce Israeli military and politicians into following Cheney and Rumsfeld down that skeleton-lined path?

I used to think I understood the world, but I'd no idea so many nations' leaders could be insane.

four legs good said...

polly, I'm not sure that there weren't always neo-con wackos in Israel- it's just that the sane people used to be able to keep them under control.