Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fuck you Poppy



When I was a kid in the sixties, we regularly had drills to show us what to do if the unthinkable happened. I thought about it a little more than the average kid, because my dad was in the Air Force. For a time he was a bomber pilot, flying the route up above the Bering Straight, carrying the bomb on his B-52. Just in case the soviets got out of hand, ya know. (I didn't know at the time that they carried nukes, but my father confirmed it to me many years later.)

Whenever world tensions got high, all the pilots would go on alert, and my dad would kiss my mom goodbye, and head out to the airfield for as long as it lasted. Eventually he would come home to our quarters on base, and life would go on as normal.

I can't say that I let it bother me all that much, but for any kid who grew up in the 50's or 60's, the threat of nuclear war was always a constant presence in our lives.

As I grew older it seemed like the world was coming to its collective senses. Men seemed to have come to the realization that nuclear war was not an option under any circumstances. Nations were making a serious effort to control nuclear proliferation.

So how did we come to this? N. Korea Reports 1st Nuclear Arms Test

The past six years have been a disaster. The nuclear club has expanded and the world is more dangerous than it has ever been before.

I blame Poppy. Listen up, you old fuckwit. If you had not coddled, protected and run interference for your fuckup of a son, this world might be safer. The first time some teacher came to you and said, "Ummm, excuse me Mr. Bush, but your son seems to have serious personality and behavioral problems" I'll bet you said, "I don't want to hear it. How dare you criticize my boy."

You and that harridan of a wife hatched this monster, and not content to unleash him on the oil industry, you got your friends and patrons to launch him on an unsuspecting American public.

The result? thousands of American soldiers are dead, not to mention the thousands dead on 9/11 because your twit of a kid was too incompetent to listen to the warnings the intelligence community was screaming at him. Tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians are dead because your kid wanted to one-up you. And now the entire world is living under the threat of nuclear oblivion. And this time, crazy people have the bomb.

So let me take a moment to invite you and your whole worthless clan to go fuck yourselves with a rusty chainsaw. You're just as much to blame for this clusterfuck as your lazy, untalented, delusional, narcissistic fuckwit of a kid is.

I only hope you live long enough to see your "boy" humiliated and the Bush name destroyed for all time. It's what you deserve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

word.
mestiZo

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Boy, did you get it right in a nut shell!

It's amazing to think of how the mundane details of one family's personal life could manage to change world history decades later. I never thought of it this way, until I read your post.

FastMovingCloud said...

Four Legs Good,

You have absolutely said what needed to be said to the Father of the Son of a Bitch! Junior is a pathological liar and a sociopath. It didn't just happen. It took some very uniquely self-centered parenting skills to get this kind of sickness. We are all the worse for it!