Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bloomberg sez to the rethuglican party...



"Hey rats!! You ain't getting none of my billions for the general election... and not only that, but I'm gonna crash your party!!"

In case you haven't heard: N.Y. City Mayor Bloomberg to Leave GOP

I'd correct that by saying, he ain't gonna leave, he's already out the door. Interestingly enough, Tweety is apparently not terribly impressed by Bloomberg's cologne. He's all a-twitter about Bloomberg's monkey wrench in his manly hero's plans.

Last I heard, the RNC reacted by saying, "Wahhhhh! please don't go!!"

2 comments:

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Further to the discussion about phrases to capture Republican nuttiness, I was reading a post at FireDogLake about Ann Althouse's latest craziness, and this phrase popped into my head:

"Republicans are the ultimate Alien Abductees."

Or something along those lines.

Their extreme views are beyond rational at this point and somehow that's got to be communicated throughout the blogosphere and spills over into the public consciousness.

Anonymous said...

I don't see why he's leaving the GOP. Mayor uber flip-flopper. He fits right in.

flory