Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bugman antidote



I have to push that evil bastard delay down the page. He is one evil and ugly looking motherfucker, isn't he!

Last night I was musing about how fucking miserable his life was going to be. Sitting in that two bedroom condo. No power. No friends. No prospects.

It never occurred to me that he would try to go the religious route- though I suppose it should have. And the hyper-religious right wing is just crazy enough to swallow that act and reward him richly. Hell, the bugman is demented enough to believe it himself.

I've long been of the opinion that much of what these guys do is rooted in their belief that they're god's chosen, saved ones. The graft, the ill gotten gains, the power? all cause jeebus wanted them to have it. Why, it's their due!!

I'm going to suggest that those fundies open up those bibles they're so fond of and see whether a paunchy, evil, greedy, mean-spirited asshat who steals from the poor to give huge tax cuts to the rich while enriching every crony in sight is anything like Christ.

Oh, and I'm going to suggest that they put down the kool-aid first. They wouldn't want to get the pages sticky.

9 comments:

Vicki said...

Awwwhhh!

Love,

Your Admirer, Maxx ~

Miss Vicki

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
four legs good said...

Everyone is so busy looking at maxx that I'll bet they didn't even read my rant.

Bummer.

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

That face is definitely the complete opposite of the bugman! Innocence is shining out of those luminous eyes.

Maxx, you are so fine!

flory said...

I read the rant. But if you want people to actually read what you write -- don't post it with PlushyPictures™! Your eloquence vs Plushiness?


And the hyper-religious right wing is just crazy enough to swallow that act and reward him richly. Hell, the bugman is demented enough to believe it himself.

The christofascists will back Delay only as long as he delivers for them. And I don't see him delivering much in the near future.

Only W gets a pass on all talk and no action.

Remember what they tried to do to Frist when he tried to back off on stem cells?

four legs good said...

The christofascists will back Delay only as long as he delivers for them. And I don't see him delivering much in the near future.


No flory, I think he's going to try to reinvent himself as a preacher-speaker type.

I dunno if it will work or not, but he was greated at a christian conference last week like a rock star.

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

4Legs,

I think you may be right. He has the look of a Bible-belt preacher. All that slicked back hair and all. And that ingratiating smile. Yuck!

four legs good said...

greeted, not greated.


Oy.

flory said...

I dunno if it will work or not, but he was greated at a christian conference last week like a rock star.

Last week he was still Congressman Delay. After May he won't be nobody. He'll make the rounds and collect some speaking fees playing the Christian Martyr for awhile, but those "moral values" Xtians are all operators -- they'll spend their money and energy on someone who can do them some good.