Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thersites' deepest wish granted



I know that Thersites weeps at night because he does not have a lion kitty of his own. But weep no more my friend, help is at hand. Via National Geographic, Hypoallergenic" Cats For Sale, U.S. Firm Announces.
The world's first hypoallergenic cats may soon be curling up and purring in the laps of allergy sufferers, a U.S. company announced yesterday.

Allerca, Inc., a biotechnology firm in San Diego, California, is now taking orders for its Allerca Gene Divergence (GD) kittens.

Lion kitty Maxx is so happy for you.

5 comments:

flory said...

Do you think mom would let me have one?

Pretty kitty.....

four legs good said...

I'll bet she would!

Plum p said the kitty looked like a creepy bunny. I think she's cute.

Thers said...

Hee hee.

More living creatures in my house! I already have 143 kids!

echidne said...

You can have one, flory and fourlegs, but I will not walk it. Or vacuum the hair, either.

flory said...

More living creatures in my house! I already have 143 kids!

So who's gonna notice one fuzzy one?


You can have one, flory and fourlegs,

Yay!! I'll take care of her, I promise.