Saturday, February 10, 2007

Let Kitten Palooza commence!!

This is mom. She spent most of my visit hanging out on the sofa in an adjacent room where it was a little dark to get her photo. This is the best one I got- she's what they call a calico-patch.

This is Maddie (in front) with one of her little boy cousins. He's only 7 weeks old and cute as a bug. He didn't realize he was smaller than the other kittens, so he was right in the middle of things.

This is Max, Maddie's daddy. As you can see he's a great big, classic tabby.

Here's Maddie with two of her brothers. She's on the right, the kitten on the left is a little boy with almost identical markings. The little red one is a boy as well. The tail in front is the little 7 week old boy.

The breeder has several breeding pairs, so it seems like she always has a litter of kittenz around. How delightful!!

9 comments:

Pen Ultimate said...

Kittiepooses! I love kittiepooses!
.

The Kenosha Kid said...

Those are plushy toys, not real kitties.

Anonymous said...

They're all gorgeous. Maddie comes from a wonderful family and will bring much joy to your life, 4lg. And something tells me she's gonna be one pampered little cat.

I'm so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous little kiddenz!

I want to go get Maddie's brother. Those ears are just too wonderful.

I'm so glad, fourlegs. Makes me smile and curl my toes.

four legs good said...

He was already sold, or else I might have been running out to find an ATM.

He was cute as a button, and really, really friendly. As is Maddie. She's a little sweetheart.

ThePoliticalCat said...

Maddie's Daddy's name is Max??? How too coincidentally cool IS THAT!!! Obviously this relationship was meant to be. I sense Maxx' fine Italianate paw in this. %^)

She has the dingbattiest "Whaaa?" expression, with those big round eyes.

Congratulations 4LG and All Hail Princesse Madeleine, you scrumptious little tea-cake, you.

flory said...

What about the cousin? I think Maddy needs a companion while you're at work?

ThePoliticalCat said...

Flory, didn't 4LG mention the impending acquisition of an Irish cat, name of Paddy O'Kitty, or summat?

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

All hail Plushy Princess Madeleine! Scritches and smooches on her little tea-cake face.