Thursday, June 14, 2007

Goddamnit- Chick-o-saurus lives!



Why is the National Geographic trying to steal my movie plot? Massive Birdlike Dinosaur Unearthed in China. I swear I'm gonna hafta take a hostage.

While in NYC, Eli and I visited the Museum of Natural History, which had many fine dinosaur exhibits. No chick-o-saurus though.

Anyhoo, I took many pictures of various terrifying creatures, including:

The allosaurus, who went extinct from eating too many small jets. They just aren't digestible.

The T-Rex, our chick-o-saurus rex's ancestor. I must say he's just as scary now as he was 6,000 years ago.

And most terrifying of all, the Bullwinklesaurus.

7 comments:

Donna Marie said...

You funny FLG!!!

Anonymous said...

I must say he's just as scary now as he was 6,000 years ago.

Oh, c'mon. He doesn't look a day older than 5397.

flory

Anonymous said...

Bullwinklesaurus! You joker, you.

Everybody knows that's a Flying Nunosaurus.

Unknown said...

Frankly, I think an Irish Elk would scare the crap out of me....

Very cool pictures. Great envy on my part as I really, really, really want to visit that place. Have to settle for Denver in a couple months...

But isn't Chick-o-saurus your pet nome for Ann Coulter?

four legs good said...

But isn't Chick-o-saurus your pet nome for Ann Coulter?

Oh, no, it's the main character in one of the movie scripts I'm working on.

My pet name for Coulter is "that fucking cunt from hell." Not very poetic, but it works for me.

four legs good said...

Everybody knows that's a Flying Nunosaurus.

Science fight! science fight!!

Anonymous said...

Wonder if there was a Chick-Filet-o-saurus?