Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday kiddens

Ripley can usually be distracted from attacking my feet if I toss her a peep sacrifice.

About the time I'm ready to throttle her, she comes to me mewing her silly mew and begging to be picked up for a purr session. It's hard to stay mad.

Maddie keeps a close eye out for Ripley's shenaningans. Yesterday Ripley was really tormenting Maddie, who clearly just wanted to rest from her surgery.

She seems improved this morning and was back to stalking Ripley and jumping on her haid.

5 comments:

watertiger said...

Cue "The Patty Duke Show" theme...

Anonymous said...

Good think Maxx didn't eliminate all the peeps. He left a few around to protect your poor feetz...

flory

Anonymous said...

"About the time I'm ready to throttle her, she comes to me mewing her silly mew and begging to be picked up for a purr session."

Heh. Like any toddler, she's testing your limits. How cute!!!!

four legs good said...

She's a little stinker.

ThePoliticalCat said...

Didn' I tell ya? Didn' I? They're gonna bite yer feeties, I said. Okay, well, Maddie's too good of a girl to do much shrimping, but Ripley Chainsaw Bonnes-jambes ain't foolin' 4LG. You mind that child.